Seasons and episodes
1Season 1 Nov. 29, 2014
- 1 - 1Unearthing King TutNov. 29, 2014
- 1 - 2Hunting Nazi SubmarinesDec. 06, 2014
- 1 - 3Relaunching Apollo 13Dec. 13, 2014
- 1 - 4Yeager's Supersonic JetDec. 20, 2014
- 1 - 5Lincoln's Last RideDec. 27, 2014
- 1 - 6Evel Knievel's RocketJan. 03, 2015
- 1 - 7Medieval Torture DevicesJan. 10, 2015
- 1 - 8First WWI TankJan. 24, 2015
- 1 - 9The Levitating ThroneJan. 31, 2015
Whether it’s the famous steps of the Titanic or the legendary lunar landing of Apollo 13, there is no museum exhibit that the expert builders at Creative Arts Unlimited, Inc. can’t re-create. Viewers will follow these highly skilled craftsmen as they use their expertise to meticulously rebuild history in museums across the nation. Led by Roger Barganier (co-founder, president and creative director), the team at Creative Arts Unlimited, approach each build with a determination to tell a story.
Every exhibit that is produced by the Museum Men is engaging, informative, and historically accurate. No detail is overlooked, because for Creative Arts authenticity is everything. In addition to building for museums, Creative Arts also re-creates items for private collections. But whoever the recipient may be, every build poses unique challenges, including hard-to-find research, demanding schedules, and obsolete methods of construction.
Original title Museum Men
First air date Nov. 29, 2014
Last air date Feb. 07, 2015