Video Sources 29 Views
Surviving HOT ROD Drag Week!
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan hit the road with 500 of their friends for Drag Week. It’s the most brutal test anywhere of real drag-racing, street-driven cars, as the competitors hit the road for 1,400 miles to race five times at four different drag strips in five days in a battle to post the lowest average elapsed time at the end of the week. The winner is crowned the HOT ROD Fastest Street Car in America.
It’s long days and short nights but that’s nothing new for the Roadkill guys! We know THEY will survive, but will the competitors?
Roadkill season 1
- 1-1El Paso To LA: The Hard Way!Feb. 17, 2012
- 1-2Viva Ranchero! Alaska or Bust!Mar. 16, 2012
- 1-3Cheap Truck Challenge!Apr. 13, 2012
- 1-4Extreme Elco Engine Swap!May. 11, 2012
- 1-5Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador!Jun. 09, 2012
- 1-6Thrash Battle! Van vs WagonJul. 06, 2012
- 1-7Release The Draguar! Building a Blown Jaguar Rat RodAug. 03, 2012
- 1-8426 Hemi in a '55 Chevy!Sep. 07, 2012
- 1-9Surviving HOT ROD Drag Week!Nov. 02, 2012
- 1-10727 Cubic Inches and Australian Tire Smoke!Nov. 30, 2012
- 1-11Junkyard 'Cuda Rescue, With Nitrous Oxide!Jan. 11, 2013
- 1-12Chevy vs. Ford Cop-Car Thrash Battle!Feb. 08, 2013