Viva Ranchero! Alaska or Bust!
HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan build a clone of the 1968 Ford Ranchero that the magazine ran in the very first Baja 1000, then head north for Alaska. But sometimes when you hit the road, the road hits back, and their ambitious journey quickly transforms into the road trip from hell. Undaunted by sleepless nights, multiple breakdowns, derailed plans, 0-degree weather and the lack of a passenger-side window, the guys create an adventurous win from a comedy of errors. It’s American road tripping at its best… and worst.
Roadkill season 1
- 1-1El Paso To LA: The Hard Way!Feb. 17, 2012
- 1-2Viva Ranchero! Alaska or Bust!Mar. 16, 2012
- 1-3Cheap Truck Challenge!Apr. 13, 2012
- 1-4Extreme Elco Engine Swap!May. 11, 2012
- 1-5Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador!Jun. 09, 2012
- 1-6Thrash Battle! Van vs WagonJul. 06, 2012
- 1-7Release The Draguar! Building a Blown Jaguar Rat RodAug. 03, 2012
- 1-8426 Hemi in a '55 Chevy!Sep. 07, 2012
- 1-9Surviving HOT ROD Drag Week!Nov. 02, 2012
- 1-10727 Cubic Inches and Australian Tire Smoke!Nov. 30, 2012
- 1-11Junkyard 'Cuda Rescue, With Nitrous Oxide!Jan. 11, 2013
- 1-12Chevy vs. Ford Cop-Car Thrash Battle!Feb. 08, 2013